Before founding the law firm VON ALLWÖRDEN Rechtsanwälte, Benjamin von Allwörden worked as a lawyer for a Berlin commercial law firm for several years. He conducted court proceedings throughout Germany and advised on general commercial law issues, with a special focus on consulting within the media and entertainment industry. Benjamin von Allwörden has also provided legal advice on corporate transactions and advised on questions of general commercial law, labour law and intellectual property law, in particular trademark and competition law.
Benjamin von Allwörden is a Certified Lawyer for copyright and media law. He has an additional university education in intellectual property law and certified special theoretical knowledge in labour law.
- Several years as a lawyer at the law firm Irle Moser, Berlin
- Admitted to the bar in 2015
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Appellate Court and in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Studied law at the Westfälischen-Wilhelms-Universität Münster with a focus on media law
- Studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Voluntary Social Year in West Kingston, Rhode Island, USA
- High school in Stade (Germany) and Dartington (England)