Dr. Bialluch-von Allwörden also has outstanding expertise in banking and capital markets law, including banking supervisory law. After completing her studies in Schleswig-Holstein (1st State Examination), as the best graduate Dr. Bialluch-von Allwörden received her doctorate in Kiel with an award-winning dissertation and the highest grade “summa cum laude” on a capital market law topic in the field of investment and bond law.
During her legal clerkship at the Berlin Appellate Court, which she also completed as one of the best graduates (2nd state examination), she worked among others for the international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Berlin) and the renowned US law firm Case Lombardi & Pettit (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA). In addition to her work as a lawyer, Dr. Bialluch-von Allwörden is an examiner in the field of banking and capital market law at the Christian-Albrechts-Universität of Kiel.
- Legal clerkship at the Berlin Appellate Court and in Honolulu (USA)
- Second State Examination in Law at the Berlin Court of Appeal with the rare grade “good”.
- Doctorate on the topic “The so-called bond obligation”, awarded the prize of the Kiel Doctores Iuris e.V. for outstanding scientific achievements
- Traineeships at the international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in the area of Corporate/M&A and the US law firm Case Lombardi & Pettit in the area of international business law and litigation
- Two years as research assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Dorothee Einsele, Chair of Civil Law, Commercial Law, European and International Private and Business Law, Comparative Law (University of Kiel)
- First State Examination in Law at the Higher Regional Court of Schleswig, graduating as “Best of the State”
- Law Studies at the University of Kiel with a focus on banking and capital market law
- School years in Flensburg and Hastings (England)
- Der Einwendungsausschluss im Wertpapierrecht, Jura 2016, S. 459
- Das sogenannte Anleiheschuldverhältnis, Mohr-Siebeck, Tübingen 2018
- Initial Coin Offerings: Kryptowährungen als Wertpapier oder Vermögensanlage?, WM 2018, S. 2118 (gemeinsam mit Dr. Sebastian von Allwörden)
- Systematische Internalisierung de lege lata, WM 2015, S. 2030
- Do’s and Dont’s in contract drafting and negotiation, GoBio Founders’ Meeting, 28.11.2019, Berlin
- Drafting and Understanding Contracts in Research & Development, Workshop of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, 18. and 19.11.2019, Berlin
- Virtual Shares in Return for Technology Transfer, 20th Founder Meeting of EXIST and the Federal Ministry of Economics, 07.11.2019, Berlin